Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Should have minimum 8-10 years of working experience on SAP MM/WM/EWM2-Design, Build and Configure MM/WM/EMW module to meet business processes and application requirements3-Should have worked on 2-3 end to end SAP implementations on MM/WM/EWM4-Experience in solution design and functional spec writing5-Should have worked on integration with SD, WM and EWM6-Should be an expertise in handling RICEF7-Should have experience on Logistics, IDOCs and Interfaces
- Technical Experience : Need to have excellent knowledge on SAP MM Material Management and need to have good Knowledge on SAP MM Inventory Management
- Professional Attributes : 1-Should have good presentation skills and ability to drive workshops with client2-Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills3-Good Leadership and team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.