Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Collaborate with client and business stakeholders and assist in development process and ensure compliance to all requirements 2: Assist client in integration requirements and prepare documents 3: Design all system tests and provide support to all user acceptance tests to ensure compliance to all customer requirements 4: Stakeholder management 5: Manage stakeholder engagement coordinators, providing guidance to ensure timescales and requirements are met
- Technical Experience : 1: At least 10 plus years of experience in leading the interface designs Good knowledge of middleware and ETL tools like informatica; Talend; Mulesoft; SAP process integration; SAP BODS; Have experience working with Rest API and web services 2: Supply planning or Demand planning domain knowledge 3: Data Integration with SAP or any other ERP 4: Worked on Kinaxis project implementation or roll outs 5: Kinaxis Rapid Response exposure is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication 2: Leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills 3: Ability to work under pressure 4: Good team spirit
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.