- Project Role :Marketing & Communications Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise to support the execution of activities that contribute to building a powerful and differentiated global brand - at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Communications Strategy & Management
- Good To Have Skills : Communication Inventory Management Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Experience of working in a large and complex environment B:5 years of recent experience in the IT services industry, and an understanding of key industry trends and their implications C:A combination of agency and corporate experience preferred D:Post graduate degree in Communications will be an advantage
- Technical Experience : A:Should have experience with a variety of executive communications tools including new media for internal and external audiences B:Strong stakeholder management skills, senior level client servicing experience at an agency will be a plus C:Strong collaboration and project management skills, should be able to work across teams and lead execution of complex communication campaigns
- Professional Attributes: 1 At least 15-years of experience in communications 2 Strong executive communications experience 3 External communications experience essential
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.