Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Craft Industry value proposition for multi-yr tech transformation deals working closely with client buyers in the resp Industry segment 2 Participate and/or lead solution discussions and client meetings related to Industry differentiation proposed to client 3 Build strong sustainable client/account team relationships,Originate opportunities by engaging with client business buyers 4 Work as Industry SME to embed Industry differentiation in solution and proposal in response to client reqmt/RFP
- Technical Experience : 1 Certification in cloud AWS/Azure/GCP at specialization level must 2 Prior experience, expertise in consultative Industry led technology solutioning and cloud advisory skills 3 Ability to understand client business and technology drivers- business IT alignment, IT Operating and sourcing model dimensions that improve IT effectiveness 4 Outstanding interpersonal, communication skills, Strong articulating capability 5 Ability to influence and build relationship with clients and key stakeholders
- Professional Attributes : 1 Exp of 15yrs in the respective industry or in technology organization as Industry SME, with min 7 yrs of industry consulting, industry solutioning and industry led sales in Technology Services - system integration, application outsourcing, cloud advisory experience 2 Flex location within India
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Bachelors degree from premier Tier -1 / 2 institute /Masters/ Diploma in Management
- Additional Information : 5 yr of deep Industry exposure - CGandS - in driving business value through consultative approach
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries Technology Solution Planner
Posted 3 days ago
SAP PP Production Planning & Control Process Industries Technology Solution Planner
Posted 3 days ago
Manager-Technology for Operations
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.