Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, build and implement technical DevOps solutions to simple and medium complexity projects Assess and identify technical gaps in the maturity of clients DevOps tools landscape and CI CD implementations 3 Build DevOps technology blueprints for applications built on multiple technologies like Java, Net, Golang, Python 4 Design Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for complex technology landscape including databases, middle-tier technologies, and front-end applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Code Management System Azure Repo, Git Build Mave, Ant,Gradle 3 Continuous Integration Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab 4 Code Quality SonarQube, Coverity 5 Repository Nexus,Artifactory 6 Continuous Deployment Gitlab, Spinnaker 7 Configuration Management Ansible 8 Containerization Docker, Kubernetes 9 Infrastructure Provisioning Terraform, ARM Templates, Cloud Formation 10 Cloud Computing Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.