Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to understand business requirements, validate feasibility and translate them into technical requirements Having excellent communication skills, perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require research analysis Should have good knowledge and experience of Angular framework Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects, should have good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Technical Experience : Proven experience as a NET Developer or Application Developer Familiarity with the ASPNET framework, SQL Server and design architectural patterns eg Model View Controller MVC Knowledge of at least one of the NET languages eg C, Visual Basic NET and HTML5,CSS3 Familiarity with architecture styles APIs REST, RPC Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.