Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have worked in one or more SAP Ariba support AO project 2 Should have experience in ERP Deployment / Market Rollouts 3 Should act as a liason between Business stakeholders, Procurement functions Shared services team 4 Good to have SAP Ariba implementation experience 5 Good to have SAP Ariba On Premise to On Demand Cloud Migration experience
- Technical Experience : 1 Ariba Supplier Risk 2 Ariba Sourcing 3 Ariba Contracts 4 Procurement Workspaces 5 Ariba Buying 6 Non-PO Invoicing 7 Ariba Commerce Automation 8 Ariba Integration with Cloud Integration Gateway 9 Ariba Commerce Automation 10 Ariba Open APIs 11 Guided Buying 12 Ariba Integration Toolkit
- Professional Attributes : A: Must have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.