Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Enterprise Application Integration (eAI)
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working as support resource in Siebel Application Support project Handling support tickets and resolving them based on priority and SLAs Identifying defects in system and reporting to development team Expertise in Siebel configuration Experience is working on Siebel Support projects as team member Should have good experience on Monitoring Tools like Splunk, Zabbix, Dynatrace etc Should have good experience on Azure DevOps YAML Scripting Should have good experience on any cloud Technology
- Technical Experience : Should have good experience on Siebel installation on Windows, Linux, DB2 database Should have good experience on Siebel Upgrade Should have good experience on Siebel Performance tuning Should be ready to work on shifts Should have good troubleshooting skills Should have experience on installing 3rd party webservers Should have experience on Troubleshooting EAI component crashes and analyzing crash Fdr and component log files should have knowledge on System Administration activities such
- Professional Attributes : Very good communication and customer facing skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.