Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Accountable for the timely delivery of strategic solutions, within Program Increment timelines, for a feature team, or multiple feature teams B:Working closely with the Release Train Engineer and the feature teams to ensure the effective use of resources towards the delivery of committed features C:Implementing complex technical solutions into mission critical environments by ensuring the removal of impediments to delivery D:Ability to make effective business-led decisions, using analysis
- Technical Experience : A:Any experience of Cloud technologies B:Experience of Jira/Agile Central C:Knowledge of other approaches encountered in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Nexus, LeSS, SAFe, Crystal, FDD, etc D Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication and team management Skill
- Educational Qualification : A: Certified Scrum Master
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.