Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development,SAP Fiori/UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Enable, configure and customized SAP FIORI Launchpad Designer 2 Perform SAP FIORI security, system administration, roles setup, FIORI Launchpad groups, role mapping 3 Develop an end to end Architecture including System landscape, SAML Integration, SSO, certs deployment, reverse proxy configurations, version control and roll out strategy 4 Perform FIORI SPRO tasks to enable the FIORI apps
- Technical Experience : 1 understanding of an SAP environment including but not limited to ABAP, Java, Fiori, Hana, Xi, Workflow, Web DynPro, 2 Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle SDLC preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, 3 SAP FIORI Apps implementation, enhancements customization skills 4 Expert in Responsive design using Angular J
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent written and verbal communications 2 Ability to work effectively in a team setting, 3 Client facing experience 4 Experience to convert requirements to HLD and LLD
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Additional Information : No specific Requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.