Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :12
- Work Experience :1-2.5 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Security Tools Monitoring o Track and Process requests related to various security Tools o Supporting generation of metrics o Supporting end users with troubleshooting and remediation
- Technical Experience : o At least 2 years of experience in Security Operations o Very good team player who can co-ordinate with teams across multiple regions o Experience in one or more information security technologies like Vulnerability Management, Server Configuration Compliance, Patch Management o Excellent knowledge in Security Operations/Information Security Process, techniques and technologies o Experience in one or more vulnerability scanning tool
- Professional Attributes : o Good oral and written communication skills o Knowledge on ITIL processes o Knowledge on ISO 27K processes and controls
- Educational Qualification : BE, Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.