Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Requirement understanding and strong Analysis skill B: Handle cloud technologies Azure,AWS projects C: End to End responsible for Azure PAAS includind ADF, ADB and JSON confgurations D: Development, debugging and integration activities using DataBricks,PYSPARK,Azure Data Factory E: Provide support in SQL and ETL and development activities F: Complete SDLC processes handling G: Able to create data flow and should have strong analytical skill
- Technical Experience : A: Resource should have experience in Azure Data Factory ,Azure DataBricks B: Resource should 5 years of IT development experience and years of exposure in Azure development C: Resource should have strong ETL knowledge D: Exposure and experience in cloud technologies Azure, AWS E: Hands on Exposure in Azure PAAS , DataBricks , PYSPARK , Azure data Factory F: handling of Json config and integration between notebook and ADF
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.