- Job description
"About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Accenture, leading management consultancy firm seeks an experienced and accomplished Risk Management professional with significant experience in risk consulting and sound understanding of Financial Services risk management principles and practice.
• Advise Banks and Financial Services Institutions on a wide range of Risk Management topics.
• Lead consultant teams to solution, scope and deliver on client assignment in global settings.
• Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
• Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
• Help build risk practice by conducting interviews for recruitment both laterally and through campus.
• Help in training and nurturing talent on risk related topics.
• Support practice development through various support activities like staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
• Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
• At least six to eight years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services institutions (Universal/Investment bank or Broker-Dealer), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with in depth experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Credit risk Measurement for the purpose of financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD)
• Market Risk Measurement and Management related topics including operational processes, technologies, modeling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting.
• Hands on experience in VaR Calculations for variety of financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities, Rates etc.
• In-depth understanding of new/ evolving regulations in the Market Risk management space including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards, etc
• Operational Risk Management Framework and methodology. Hands on experience in developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators and computing Operational Risk RWA.
• Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
• Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
• Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU, etc.). Knowledge of Basel II/ III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID etc.
• Hands on experience across a range of risk platforms and technologies/products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Sungard, Murex, etc
• Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms preferred.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.""