Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Perform Code Review and Code Optimization b Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement c Able troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Technical Experience : a Must have hands-on Software Development experience b Must have working experience in Java development c Can troubleshoot and debug the code/issue with no supervision d Must have Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns e Must have Profound insight of Java and JEE internals Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management f Must have Experience in Internet and Client/Server Technologies - Core Java,J2EEJSP,Servelets,JDBC, spring,Struts,Threads,scheduler,cache
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : a Regular 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Java- LCT Joiners
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Java Enterprise Edition Application Developer
SAP ABAP Development for HANA Application Developer
SAP Master Data Migration Application Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.