Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Automation Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the transformation of testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Application Architecture Implementation & Test
- Good To Have Skills :Test Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyse business requirements and establish integration architecture blueprints for integrated target state solutions for Asset Management businesses Design systems integration architecture standards, patterns, frameworks for integrating SimCorp Dimension platform or equivalent front-to-back solutions for Asset Management business into client specific environments Collaborate with clients Enterprise Architects to design and agree interface specifications between source and target applications
- Technical Experience : Hands-on experience in managing large, complex multi-faceted transformation programs in the Financial Services Sector, preferably with clients in the Asset and Wealth Management business domain, with demonstrated can-do attitude Deep understanding and experience in Systems Integration Architecture on the SimCorp Dimension platform or equivalent front-to-back solutions, including o Understanding of readily available standard APIs, services and adapters, eg with Bloomberg, IHS Markit, DTCC OMG
- Professional Attributes : o Capture of functional and non-functional requirements and definition of integration designs as inputs for development and testing o Experience with SCD Communication Server configuration is a plus Deep understanding and experience in Batch Architecture on the SimCorp Dimension platform using prev
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification full time
- Additional Information : Must have skill :- Integration Architect / Technical Analyst
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.