Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP MM Materials Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Understanding the AS-IS Business Process of the current distribution facility by Interacting with the Key business users 2: Business requirement gathering for setting up new warehouses 3: Overall solution design To-Be Process and delivery of the project for Plan to Deliver -Inventor/Warehousing/Delivery area of the supply chain 4: Writing Functional Design specifications for development objects 5: Writing Configuration Rationale Document for configuration objects 6: Testing and documents
- Technical Experience : 1: At least 5 or above years of experience in SAP EWM and ECC Any experience in EWM in S/4 landscape will be preferred 2: Experience in configuration for Inbound Outbound Process, Availability Group, Warehouse Process Type, Put-away Control Indicator, Packing, Differences handling, Physical Inventory Process, Post Processing Framework, Warehouse Order creation Rules, RF Framework, Batch Number activation 3: Design and configure the put away and picking strategies, Shelf Life Expiration Date SL
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Team management skills 2: Client facing skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Angular Application Developer
Work Load Automation Architecture and Design Application Developer
Business Requirement Analysis Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.