Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Enterprise Integration Management (EIM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, build and configure new batch jobs B Understand the batch jobs to debug or enhance the functionality C Monitoring of Batch jobs D Analyze application incident reported and provide solutions E Knowledge on PL/SQL
- Technical Experience : A Experience is developing Monitoring EIM jobs B Experience in debugging the failed EIM jobs C Experience in PLSQL D Should have lead a team E Worked on a Application Maintenance Project
- Professional Attributes : A Self-disciplined, strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills B Should have good communication skills - verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : A Knowledge on Siebel Administration, CWS will be good to have in addition
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.