Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP ABAP CRM
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Work directly with client team and SME on understanding the function and technical requirements b:Write the Impact assessment and functional, technical designs c:Build and test management d:Status reporting e:Must have Skills 6 to 8 years on SAP ABAP CRM
- Technical Experience : A:6 plus years of ABAP programming experience B:Familiarity with SAP modules CRM, HR, FICO, etc C: ABAP/4 Object programming is a must D:Object Oriented ABAP applications on SAP NetWeaver platform E:Data dictionary object Creation Tables, Views, Data elements, search F:Dialog Programming Screen elements, Screen painter, Table control, Screen flow logic, module pool G:Experience in core ABAP programming Classical/Interactive Reports and ALV reports, Enhancement, BADI, Workflow
- Professional Attributes : A:Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in the given time frame; B:Resource should have strong analytical skills and affinity to solve problems individually or collaboratively as a team; C:Good communication and presentation skills; D:should have leadership qualities;
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : a: Location - Anywhere b: Shift - UK hours - Noon shift in IST
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.