Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Data Science Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Machine Learning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Conduct cutting edge research in ML, Deep Learning n Stats Modeling to develop novel solutions for cross-industry apps 2 Research n develop novel algorithms n techniques for explainability of black-box language models n Explainable AI solution for industry-specific n industry agnostic apps 4 Publish peer reviewed articles in top conferences n journals 5 Work collaboratively with other team to research n develop cutting-edge solution 6 Lead n provide tech guidance to team of Data Scientists
- Technical Experience : 1 Intellectual curiosity n persistence to find ans to quest 2 Able to understand scientific papers n develop the ideas in executable code 3 Exp at all stages of data science,problem definition,data acquisition n wrangling,feature engg,modeling n deployment 4 Ability to define n drive improvements related to architectural designs,data preparation n model evaluation 5 Ability to creatively apply business/industry domain knowledge to the problem 6 Lang n techs-Python,PyTorch,TensorFlow,Scipy stack
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self starter n a fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze n resolve tech challenges 3 Possess strong written, verbal,comm,analyitical,tech,inter personal n presentation skills 4 Excellent exp in interaction n handling of clients
- Educational Qualification : BSc,BE,BTech,MTech,MSc,MS, PhD in CS -preferable or any other relevant field
- Additional Information : Graduate or PG degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is also preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.