Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and develop solutions that address business needs and opportunities proposes changes that would make the Documentum environment a more effective solution and gather requirements to create custom technical design documents and perform unit and system testing and implementation plans for small to complex projects
- Technical Experience : 3 to 5 years plus experience with Documentum implementations with good understanding of Documentum object model and architecture 3 to 5 years plus experience with DFC and WDK Customization Hands on experience on rest Services, RPS and D2 3 to 5 years of DFC and Java development Experience in Documentum version upgrade migration Strong understanding of relational databases and experience working with SQL queries
- Professional Attributes : Perform technical development and support of Documentum Communicate effectively orally and in written format in a variety of situations and formats Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule concerning required availability and accessibility Must have strong organizational interpersonal and
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
- Additional Information : verbal and written communication skills Demonstrate eagerness and ability to adapt and learn new too
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.