Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :TOSCA Testsuite
- Good To Have Skills :Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B: 5 Years of experience in testing - 3 years TOSCA experience in UI and Database validation C: Strong SQL Query skills SQL Server, AS400, Oracle D: Manual and Automated test development and execution E: Experience in automated framework and maintenance of automated test sets based on releases F: HP ALM test and defect management
- Technical Experience : A:Good knowledge on TOSCA B:Good knowledge on Webservices Testing, C: Good knowledge on Testing for Agile
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skill, B: leadership skills, C: team handling skills, D:analytical skills, E:presentation skills, F: ability to work under pressure, etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.