Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :Supply Chain Management (SCM) Applications
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Conduct discovery, analysis workshops with customer business team, prepare functional requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, able to translate business requirements to functional requirements, perform functional configurations in Dynamics 365 FO, good to have retail experience
- Technical Experience : Should have retail industry experience and also experience in D365 FO modules with at least 5 years of experience, Retail module is a plus
- Professional Attributes : Good soft skills, analysis and documentation skills, able to handle various levels of persona in client organization
- Educational Qualification : Any degree, certifications in Dynamics 365 FO supply chain modules or retail
- Additional Information : Should have good experience in D365
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.