Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Service Delivery
- Good To Have Skills :Business Process Management,Service Excellence,Service Transformation Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Will be responsible for the deployment and evangelization of IT Service Management and its related processes: Incident management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, and Knowledge Management ARIS Business Optimizer Modelling tools Rational, Casewise, Metastorm, Software development Java, Net, Project Management PMI, Prince2, SCRUM,
- Technical Experience : Deep understanding of ITIL approach, principles and processes Broad understanding of IT technologies and business considerations Understanding of enterprise storage systems, data center operations Good working knowledge of an ITSM tool ServiceNow is a plus Prior technical and/or business consulting ARIS usage in a business analyst or IT architect role Experience with ARIS Process Performance Manager ARIS implementation experience installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting Data
- Professional Attributes : Leadership Excellent communication, teaching and negotiation skills Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment Ability to make decisions quickly Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management Ability to make complex information accessible
- Educational Qualification : any graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.