Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Assist with development of D365 extensions needed to fulfill gaps identified in solution design -Assist with reporting, data import/export needs, and integrations as needed - Present your own ideas and suggest better solutions - Discussing clients requirements and proposed solutions - Collaborating with other developers - Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary - Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions - Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Technical Experience : - Good hands on exp in D365 - Knowledge of Procurement module - Knowledge of reporting, data import/Export and Integration - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Knowledge of software design and programming principles - Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Professional Attributes : - Good time-management skills - Great interpersonal and communication skills - Team player
- Educational Qualification : - Minimum bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Additional Information : - Good presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.