Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements A 5 years of IT experience B Have 3 years of extensive database experience with a good knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing Concepts C Should have Minimum 2 years of programming experience on Hadoop and strong knowledge of Hadoop HDInsight ecosystem
- Technical Experience : A Strong experience in Azure is preferred with hands-on experience in Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, SQL Server,Azure data lake B Exp in one or more of these Big Data technologies including: Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight, PySpark, Scala, Python, Spark etc C Candidate must have 5 years of IT experience and around 3 years of extensive database experience design build D Exp working in medium to large database projects E Exp in using the required best practices
- Professional Attributes : A Should have excellent communication and presentation skills B Should be a good team player/lead
- Educational Qualification : A Must have: BE/Btech/MCA B Good to have: ME/Mtech
- Additional Information : Should have Minimum 12 Months programming experience on Azure Analytics components like CosmosDB
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.