Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :Hadoop,Java Enterprise Edition,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design, Develop, unit test, integrate deploy big data application components/frameworks B: Write design and implementation documentations C: Work collaboratively with other team members on integration items D: Demonstrate the design/development output in sprint demos
- Technical Experience : A:Hands on experience in bigdata tech stack such as spark, Hadoop using python programming skill B :Experience in implementing the data from different datasource , preprocessing using pySpark/Datafactory C: Good knowledge on Spark Streaming and Spark batch D: Good knowledge on Kafka/Eventhub/Kenesis E: Hand-on experience with any of the cloud technology such as AWS/Azure F: Working experience with Agile methodology is added advantage G: Experience with non-relational relational databases
- Professional Attributes : A:Competent Verbal Communication and good listening skills B: Strong analytical, verbal writing skills C: Good time management skills to finish tasks in a timely manner and provide timely update on status D: Be proactive and upfront about issues at hand and collaborate to find solutions
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.