Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Leverage analytics on multi/hybrid cloud platforms by understanding its dynamics and Accentures cloud customer needs through maturity assessments and research Support Cloud Infra customers in fact-based decision making, RCA and strategic initiatives through data analytics, text analytics and statistical modeling Analyze raw information through statistical analysis to discover trends and patterns that can be used for building data products to extract valuable business insights
- Technical Experience : Develop analytics-based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments
- Professional Attributes : o Advanced skills in Python/R mandatory o Visualization Qlikview/Tableau preferred o DB skills Basic automation skills for generating the reports o AWS and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning tools will be an added advantage o Big data analytics using Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Impala, AWS EMR
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA degree in Computer Science Engineering, Statistics from reputed university
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.