Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning,Test Automation Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong experience in pega technologies : 7 years 2 Should have functional testing experience : 5 years 3 Exposure to Agile methodologies to support QA Role 4 Attend and collaborate in all stand ups, planning and design sessions 5 Understand the functionality of Scrum team specific test cases and End to End test cases 6 Work with upstream and downstream application teams to execute E2E test cases 7 Coordinate troubleshooting of integration issues; closely work with other teams
- Technical Experience : 1 Test Management tools like HP ALM, Jira and CA Rally 2 Strong communications skills Oral and Written to facilitate triage calls 3 Lead and provide appropriate knowledge transfer to offshore testers to assist in efforts 4 Own and manage automated scripts 5 Work with the automation team to automate and maintain test cases 6 Execute System and Regression Testing 7 Collect, review and validate test data 8 Report and track defects to closure 9 Contribute to continual improvements
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communications skills Oral and Written to facilitate triage calls 2 Should be ready to work in Shifts
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.