Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs Provide high quality customer support throughout the project Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements
- Technical Experience : Must have 5 years at least two implementations providing ABAP support to SAP MM implementations Good experience in core ABAP with technical know-how in functional modules SD/MM/WM Bachelors degree in computer science, Mathematics or a related technical or equivalent practical experience Enhanced standard SAP programs with user exits, BADI, and enhancement framework Expertise in Classical, Interactive and knowledge of ABAP Query reporting Worked extensively on ALV Grid, Tree and List
- Professional Attributes : Extensive experience in extending and developing an IDoc, programming and customizing the IDoc interface for new and extended IDocs Experience in ALE configurations, creating Port Definitions, RFC destinations, creating Logical System, Partner Profile and model views Good experience in develop
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industrial IoT Application Testing Application Developer
Java Full Stack Development Application Developer
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.