Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :CA Clarity PPM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Perform end to end weekly , monthly, yearly activities in Clarity PPM with complete perfection,Performing interface related activities with other application that are integrated to Clarity PPM,Strong understanding on Finance module that includes Timesheets concepts and Rate matrix setups,Handle L3 support tickets individually with in agreed SLAs,Troubleshoot process errors ,gel scripts ,XOG errors and NSQL portlets,Knowledge on Jasper reports creation and modification,
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have experience 3 years of experience in Clarity PPM application support or development Hands on experience on SQL,NSQL, Gel script ,XOG, Workflows Portlets Functional knowledge in Finance Management , Timesheet Management ,Resource management , Project management
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills ability to interact with client teams - Positive Attitude - Great at Time and Task Management - Quick Learning Ability - Deep and Broad Technical Experience - A Good Team Player - High-End User Focus - Good Analytical Skills - Should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH
- Additional Information : Excellent interpersonal skills ,self-motivated and client facing skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.