Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Web Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Ability to work closely with other testers and Project team B: Analytical and client interfacing skills C: Flexibility to support both automation and manual testing projects D: Perform execution, analyze test results, report defect and drive issues to resolution using defect life cycle E: Working knowledge of API testing using Postman, Insomnia/ SOAP UI F: Well versed with test management tool G: Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to understand requirements, defect management
- Technical Experience : A: Test design and scripting knowledge B: Experience in scripting using Cucumber framework and Selenium Web driver and should be able to automate C: Experience in Test automation using Selenium D: Knowledge of software test life cycle activities and agile methodologies E: Working knowledge of API testing using Postman, SOAP F: UI Well versed with any test management tool
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent verbal and written communication skills required B: Should be Flexible to work and meet the project timelines C: Ability to work under pressure D: Should be good in problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedure/guideline
- Educational Qualification : A: Regular- 15 years
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.