Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Budgeting and Forecasting,Oracle Planning and Budgeting (EPBCS)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Dev Level IDefine,document reqs,develop supportable app solutions to automate business processes b Lead Dev efforts consisting of multiple developers c Collaborate with end users,BA,systems analysts to determine features,reqs n solution design d Design,document enforce architectural n design standards e Gather n drive stakeholder reqs,product vision through the SDLC f Understanding of data,sources of data n relationships of data g Troubleshoot,resolve complex issues
- Technical Experience : a BS or BA in Comp Sc,Info Systems Mgmt,Comp Eng or equivalent education and exp b 3to5 yrs of exp in software app developmnt c Advanced knowledge of software tools,platforms,processes like C,NET, Java, SOA,other OOA,OOD languages,MS suite of tools,ETL toolsAdvance d Exp of DBs and related tools
- Professional Attributes : a problem solving skills and proven record of working well in a team environment b Advanced proficiency in analysis, and communication skills verbal and written across all organizational levels ETL-Specific: Advanced knowledge, Exp in scripting
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree from Reputed and Accrediated University
- Additional Information : Buffer Demand
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.