Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Engineer
- Project Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IXO Human Machine Interface
- Good To Have Skills :User Experience Design,Visual Design and Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Translate concepts into task flows, wireframes, Mockups and prototypes 2 Conceptualize design digital user experience and provide end to end design support
- Technical Experience : 1 UX designer with 4-6 Years of experience with ability to create information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows and Visual designs 2 Translate concepts into task flows, wireframes, Mockups and prototypes 3 Skilled in visual design with Portfolio samples must 4 Conceptualize design digital user experience and provide end to end design support 5 UX / UI Design
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Should be holding any graduation degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.