Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :HTML (Hypertext Markup Language),User Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Understand the problem/ problem statement and devise feasible design solutions B: Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences C: Facilitate clients /stakeholders visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products D: Design, document and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces E: Make strategic designs
- Technical Experience : A:10 plus years of relevant experience in interaction design/ UX design B: Graduation from a design school/ equivalent C: An overall understanding of design principles, user experience design principles, and processes D: Understanding of app/web production and the capabilities within digital channels E: Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Axure, Adobe creative cloud Photoshop/Illustrator etc
- Professional Attributes : A: Fluency in communicating and presenting ideas in a clear concise manner in professional English B: Collaborate effectively with other teams/team members with an implementation mindset C: Agile and adaptable with working in various industry domains
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ IT or graduation from a design school/ equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.