Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A - Planning - Collaborates effectively with the Solution Architect to understand the contractual scope of work B; Staffing Work with project recruitment or resource management teams to get right resources on time C; Defines the issue resolution and risk mitigation strategy for the project D; Executes the project as per the defined work plan, and within the approved budget
- Technical Experience : A; Should be expert in one of the Project Management tools like Microsoft Project - 10 years of experience in information technology, including a minimum of 5 years in various project management activities B; Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading Large Cloud Projects C; Experience in working with stakeholders both internal and external is essential D; Ability to escalate appropriately and to appropriate levels Should have a good blend of Technology across Infrastructure and Application
- Professional Attributes : A; Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B; Ability to operate independently and make decision Flexible to work in 24x7 shift Take part in weekend or holiday on call support
- Educational Qualification : A; BE/BTECH
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.