Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Test Management
- Good To Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing B: Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc C: Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization D: Review various reports prepared by Test engineers
- Technical Experience : A : Above 5 years of experience into Automation tools like selenium and UFT B: 5-7 years of experience in selenium, Good knowledge on Xpath creation C: Skilled in integrating Maven/Gradle, Bitbucket and Jenkins with automation framework D: Able to automate the UI as well as API
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills B : Team Player C: Able to handle a team
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
- Additional Information : Resource - sandeep sehrawata ROLE ID - 3761774 GCP - POC - LEE CHRISTIE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.