Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Candidate will be performing activities like Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 Will be performing Error Handling, Scheduling, Identifying ETL Job Dependency and Recovery mechanisms 3 Should be able to design and develope ETL mappings using Informatica Designer, and configuring sessions/workflows using Workflow Manager
- Technical Experience : 1: Require good expertise in Informatica 2: Project Management skills Monitor and Control Strong 3: Hands on experience with Extract, Transform Load process using Informatica Power Center 4:Extensive experience in performance tuning of Informatica Mappings/Sessions
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills Strong problem-solving and analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.