Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft PowerApps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions Power Automate Flow, Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online 2 Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes 3 Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions 4 Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill to interact with client b Good to have Handled Team of 2-3 junior Developers
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.