Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Release Management - this includes release coordination of all duties sign offs in place, deployment preparation, validation, smoke testing, branches cleanup, etc B: Cloud migration expertise - CI/CD pipeline creation and Azure configurations This including working with tools such as Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines, ServiceNow, and Ansible C: Support and troubleshoot experience - for cloud and on premise apps Branching strategy and policies, automation of Unit Testing projects on their pipeline
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on Experience on Azure DevOps CI/CI Pipeline Setup maintenance, Ansible roles, setup debugging b: Hands on experience on CI/CD Policies configuration, SAST DAST Security Scans c: Azure DNS Configuration, Azure SQL DB Migrations, Azure Key Vault Setup Maintenance d: Azure SQL DB Encryption Setup Maintenance, Azure SQL DB Security Configuration e: Good To have NET NET Core Unit Test ,Angular and Unit Test on Front End f: Good to have VM Setup Configuration on Azure
- Professional Attributes : A: Flexibility to work in shift to overlap with client B: Client Interaction experience is a must C: Excellent analytical and communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.