Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Interact with business to gather requirements Technical expertise in design, coding and testing the solution by following coding standards, industry standards and best practices Coordinate with onshore/offshore team and other developers to accomplish individuals task Report the work status to the team leads and proactively report any risk/issues, if any Validate data movement process before handing off the unit tested peer reviewed code to system testing
- Technical Experience : Need to have minimum 3 4 years of experience on Databricks Work as part of a team to develop Cloud Data and Analytics solutions Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy Deliver a quality product acceptable to the client
- Professional Attributes : Proactive, able to juggle priorities, able to offer options and communicate pros/cons/impact of those options
- Educational Qualification : Preferred Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree from the recognised Institutes Good to hav
- Additional Information : Flexible to work in Shift timings when asked Need to know Databricks , Scala and Python
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.