Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles,Teradata BI
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Drive discussions with client or deal team to understand biz problems,how Teradata or Teradata Vantage fit in implement n solution b Develop solution blueprint n scoping, estimation, staffing for delivery project n solutioning c Drive Discovery activity n design workshops with client n lead strategic road map n operating model design d Technical Architect n lead to implement any Teradata Vantage project on cloud, acting as primary POC this skille Exp of any one leading cloud platform n Cloud D
- Technical Experience : a Exp on Data Migration work where data moving out of Teradata on prem to cloud environment b Understand how to structured for Teradata DB at backend n Best Practicecable to contribute as individual in solutioning, building PoVs, offerings devlopment, training and help in capability building
- Professional Attributes : a understand Teradata Vantage edition n special feature b Strong requirement analysis n tech solution skill in Data Analytics arena c Excellent writing, comms n presentation skilldEager to learn n develop self on ongoing basis e client facing n interpersonal skills to develop relation with client
- Educational Qualification : Engineering degree ie BE or BTech
- Additional Information : Overall 12 plus yrs with 6 plus yrs of relevant experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.