Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Server
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Experience with SharePoint On-premises and Online b:DOT Net Application handling 1/2 Years c:Experience with Nintex workflows and Info Path forms d:Advanced SharePoint Search e:Modern Application development like SPFx etc, -1Y/Knowledge f:Good Analytical skills with respect to the development
- Technical Experience : a:At least 3 years of SharePoint custom development experience CSOM, JSOM, Rest API, Workflows b:Minimum 6 months of Net experience Optional if worked on custom solutions development on SharePoint c:Awareness on upgrade of SharePoint is good to have d:Experience on PowerShell scripts
- Professional Attributes : a:Good communication b: Good analytical skill c:Time management
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.