Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps,Python Programming Language,Scala Programming Language,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Delivering solutions onto Azure cloud platform working with Azure resources such as ADLS, Application Insights, Key Vault, Container Registry, Network, Virtual Macines, Azure Batch, Databricks, etc B:Well Experienced with ARM templates as well as Terraform for ADO pipelines C:Expertise in CI/CD tools viz Maven, Ant, Make, Jenkins, TeamCity, Gradle, Gitlab and deep understanding of managing large projects and the component dependencies, library management D:Knowledge of Scala/Python
- Technical Experience : A:Design and Develop high quality software solutions for Firmwide Risk Platform B:Develop new applications to meet regulatory commitments eg: FRTB C:Work on Server-side web application development D:Improve Performance of GUI by applying front end optimization techniques E:Work closely with UX and Visual Designers to ensure implementation according to UI specifications F:Develop proof of concepts using new technologies E:Expertise in unix/linux shell scripting, good knowledge in Unix fundamental
- Professional Attributes : A:Team Player B:Excellent written and Oral Communication skills C:Ability to work with a globally distributed IT team D:Proactive and Quick Learner E:Focused on quality
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.