Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals b Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements c Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout
- Technical Experience : a 3 years hands on experience in Apttus CPQ and CLM modules b 3 years hands on SFDC development experience Salesforce certifications are a must c strong in product configuration management - products, bundles, inclusion rules, recommendation rules, constraint rules d Pricing management e Price dimensions, price rulesets, pricing callback class, validation callback class f Hands on experience with Apttus Intelligent Workflow Approval process g Build,update complex X-Author word template
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing b SFDC Trained Preferably
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of Educational qualification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.