Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Candidate would be responsible for providing the Functional Designs, working with Ariba Product team on the customization requirements, coordinating with the SAP PI / Middleware and SAP ERP teams for the integration scenarios b: Candidate would be responsible for handling and guiding fellow team members and ensuring the client deliverables are completed as per agreed scope and timelines and should provide timely updates to the Module Lead / Project Manager and highlight any risks / issues re
- Technical Experience : a: Candidate should have at least 4 years experience in the Ariba On-Demand Upstream modules of SIPM / SLP, Sourcing and Contract Management and should have at least 8 years experience in the Sourcing and Procurement domain PS: Candidate might have to travel to client location as per requirement, Hence he/she should not have any travelling concerns
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong Written and Verbal communications skill b: Strong analytical Skill c: Strong team management stakeholder management skill d: Should detailed reporting and SLA understanding
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.