Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop common libraries and frameworks in python Write reusable, testable and efficient code Implementation of security and data protection Develop lightweight, cross-browser, responsive user interfaces that talks to RESTful web services Design and develop quick mockups Improve the existing code and help cleaning up technical debt Work in a highly agile environment and help the team achieve their sprint goals in any way possible
- Technical Experience : Expert in Python, with knowledge of Flask Python web framework Must have experience with deploying and managing microservices/applications on Kubernetes Familiarity with Docker and containerization technologies Infrastructure provisioning automation with Terraform/Python Cloud Experience on GCP Well versed with concepts of pods, services and networking Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system Understanding of the threading limitat
- Professional Attributes : Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly Quick troubleshooting skills and providing reasonable root cause analysis Excellent communication and teamwork skills An analytical mind with great attention to detail Organizational skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.