Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus LoadRunner
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead, manage, and drive the Performance Testing b: Effort which includes batch and online testing c: Interact with the client, development leads, and administrators to define testing approach, plan, scenarios, and scope d: Responsible for creation and updating Load Runner scripts and execution of scenarios to test performance of the application e: Responsible for the Performance Test deliverables Approach, Plan, Test Results
- Technical Experience : a: Must have hands-on experience in Load Runner Tool b: Experience in online testing through Load Runner at various peak loads ie 125, 250, 500 vusers c: Experience in Online testing through Load Runner at standard load with Business Team conducting manual transactions
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.