Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design, Develop the artifacts in Dynamics365 F and O b Should perform all code merges, fixes c Should perform unit tests and adhere to the best practises and coding standards d Ability to work on large projects and communicate with onshore team members e Should have the ability to learn the new technology skills and adapt in less time
- Technical Experience : a Sound knowledge and experience in design, development, unit tests in Dynamics 365F and O b Good knowledge and experience in frameworks, design patterns, development tools c Good experience of using Data management Framework, entities d Good knowledge and expereince in writing SQL queries, indexes e Experienced in using the tools such as LCS, Trace parser f Good experience in DevOps source control management g Good understanding of best practises, coding standards
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities 2 Excellent client-facing skills 3 Problem Solving, Time management
- Educational Qualification : BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.