Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Technical,Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead and Manage data migration / integration work b: Analyze Data, Design and development of modules c: Creates unit and assembly tests and log results d: Creates design documents based on requirements
- Technical Experience : At least 8 year of experience in data migration and integration and on the below Azure Services -,Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Logic App, data lake/mart, SQL
- Professional Attributes : A: Self disciplined, strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills B: Should have good communication skills verbal and written C: Should have good team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.