Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Engineer
- Project Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Creative Design
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Translate client business requirements user needs technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing easy to use and emotionally engagingB Generate clear ideas concepts and creative assets from beginning to endC This person will collaborate with clients interaction designers human factors professionals and business analystsD The role would require them to contribute to many projects in parallel they should be quick at delivering interfaces suggest visual representations
- Technical Experience : A Think conceptually using techniques like storyboards skhing and user cantered approach to requirements and interdependencies to develop engaging interfacesB Think visually Should have an eye for pixel perfection and should know the concepts of Gestalts PrinciplesC Process oriented Should have experience in AB Testing Heuristic and Competitive Analysis and Make design decisions based on good judgement experience research and data
- Professional Attributes : A Strong design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needsB Delivered successful design for responsive web applications iOS and AndroidC Should have good knowledge of design tools Adobe Suite Skh and more
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of Regular Education
- Additional Information : Knowledge of HTML and CSS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.